Central PA’s Emergency Plumbing Experts
A plumbing emergency can happen at any time. When you have a plumbing repair that needs fixed right away, it’s nice to know you can call and rely on to be there fast.
At David LeRoy Plumbing, we offer 24-hour plumbing repair service for residents in York, Harrisburg and beyond. Our team of highly skilled technicians are available around the clock to attend to any plumbing emergency in your home.
Our 24-Hour Plumbing Emergency Services Near You
We know that not every plumbing emergency happens between 9-5, and we created our 24/7 emergency line to provide assistance for those times when your plumbing needs occur after hours.
A few common plumbing emergencies that we assist with include:
- Repairing Broken Pipes
- Fixing Clogged Drains
- Correcting Leaks
- Repairing Hot Water Heaters
- No Water Throughout the Home
Because we know that your plumbing emergency deserves a custom solution, our team is equipped with a variety of tools required to get the job done. Our team is also available at our emergency line to discuss the plumbing issue with you before we head over, ensuring that we get it right the first time.
What To Expect When You Call
- You will be greeted by a live person each and every time you call. This person will need you to provide this information in order to get someone out to your home:
- Your first and last name
- Your complete home address
- Your phone number and email address. We send receipts via email upon completion.
- A brief overview of the issue you are experiencing and how severe your need for service is.
- If you call for service when our office is closed, someone from our answering service will take your call. This person will ask you whether you need immediate assistance, or if you can wait until the office reopens. If you need immediate assistance they will pass the message along to the technician on standby. This technician will then call you as quickly as possible to confirm the plumbing issue. This technician might instruct you to turn off the water, gas, or electricity in your home to prevent further damage before he arrives. If need be he will walk you through that process over the phone.
- The technician will arrive with a fully stocked truck and make all repairs as possible and with your approval. If special order parts are needed, the technician may have to schedule a time for him to return during regular business hours when these parts are more available. If that is the case, he will do everything in his power to ensure your families comfort in the mean time.
Call Today for 24 hour Emergency Plumbing Repair
If you’re currently having a plumbing emergency, we encourage you to call our 24/7 plumbing emergency service line at 717-938-8214. Our team is always happy to answer your questions, provide recommendations, and jump into action to ensure that it’s resolved quickly, efficiently, and to a high standard of quality.
Plumbing emergencies are never fun, but they can be less stressful with the help of our expert team at David LeRoy Plumbing.