Keep Your Heating & Cooling Systems in Tip-Top Shape with A Maintenance Plan
We take pride in the services we offer to the Harrisburg community. Our heating and cooling maintenance services are a very important part of our business. We are proud to be a top local HVAC services provider.
A little routine maintenance can make a huge difference. This is the difference between an efficient heating and cooling system and one that wastes energy and money. Taking the time every year to make sure your system is in good condition is worth the time, money, and stress that come with unexpected breakdowns.You can count on our heating and cooling specialists to make your life easier—when it comes to our work, our prices, and our employees, you’ll always get the best!
We offer extensive, full-year maintenance agreements, which we call our Preferred Customer Program. Preferred customers pay a yearly fee that covers their heating and/or cooling maintenance for the whole year. This fee also provides them with year round benefits and discounts on service. Please call our office to get more information about pricing for our maintenance plans. (717)938-8214
Why Purchase A Maintenance Agreement with David LeRoy Plumbing:
- We provide Automatic scheduling for the Preventive Maintenance.
- We provide Professional Cleaning and Inspection of your Heating and/or Air Conditioning system.
- We provide Priority Service – 24 hours – 7 days a week.
- We provided a 15% discount on any service or repair calls performed during regular business hours.
- No overtime charge for any emergency heating or cooling service.
- You save on diagnostic service charges.
- Your Home Comfort System is more efficient.
- Extended life expectancy of your HVAC System.
- Annual maintenance is required in order to keep the warranty valid on newer equipment.
- Maintenance minimizes extensive repairs needed.
- Knowing you will have someone to call when you have a problem with your HVAC System.
Safety and Efficiency Preventative Maintenance Procedures
- Clean, level, calibrate thermostat.
- Remove and inspect blower and fan assembly. (as required)
- Inspect condenser coil and evaporator coil when accessible.
- Replace or wash standard air filters.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Inspect and adjust all drive belts and pulleys.
- Test all safety controls / devices
- Test, secure, and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Test humidifier operation and set damper, switches, and valves.
- Clean heat exchanger(s),burners and pilot assemblies.
- Inspect heat exchanger(s), flue assembly, burners, and draft diverters.
- Vacuum clean all combustion, flue, and blower compartments.
- Adjust all main air dampers.
- Activate heating or cooling system.
- Test all motors, starting capacitors, run capacitors, and potential relays.
- Test, measure, and record operating temperature and pressures.
- Electronically test for poisonous deadly carbon monoxide gas.
- Test for gas leaks at furnace.
Our specific maintenance service areas include:
Don’t wait until it’s too late! Call us today to make sure your heating or cooling system is working properly. We’re here to help you by offering free estimates, flat rate pricing, and 24/7 emergency service!
To learn more about our plumbing, heating and air conditioning maintenance options call us today or contact us online.