Join the Priority Customer Club
The licensed, trained technicians at David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc. want to ensure your HVAC system and plumbing system runs smoothly. Our maintenance programs help you keep your plumbing and HVAC systems correctly maintained to bring you peace of mind and to keep you comfortable at home.
With David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc., our Priority Customer Club allows customers to select which equipment will receive maintenance. Customers can sign up for maintenance for an HVAC system or for plumbing equipment such as reverse osmosis drinking water system, grinder pump, tankless water heater, water softener, UV drinking water sterilization system or acid neutralizer water system.
Why Choose a Plumbing or HVAC Service Agreement?
David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc. offers the Priority Customer Club, an ongoing plumbing or HVAC maintenance agreement. For one annual fee, you enjoy these benefits:
- Priority customer service offering peace of mind when the unexpected happens.
- Save 15% on service and repairs during normal hours and after-hours emergencies.
- 3-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs for Priority customers (*continuous club membership is required.) We offer a 1-year warranty on all our repairs. With a Priority Club membership you receive 2 additional years of warranty on repairs.
- Free visual water heater inspection and flush tank (excluding tankless water heaters.)
- Replace air filter (*additional charge may apply for filters larger than 1″ standard filter)
- Free refrigerant digital leak detection.
- Free gas piping safety inspection.
- $30 Off any service fees.
- $50 off a new system per year that you maintain your membership. (*Up to $500 Off) For Example, if you consistently maintain your Priority Club membership with us for 5 years, and then discover you need a new furnace, you would get $250 off installation for a new furnace.
- Full tune-up and check of the system you select: heating and cooling system (oil systems add $130/year), grinder pump, UV drinking water sterilization system, water softener (with or without salt delivery), tankless water heater, reverse osmosis drinking water system, acid neutralizer water system, and more.
With our residential Priority Customer Club membership, we take care of maintenance for you. This cost-effective and convenient program means you don’t have to remember maintenance, and you’ll never miss a maintenance call. We contact you and treat you like a VIP, ensuring your home’s HVAC system or plumbing system keeps you comfortable and operates how it should.
Download the Priority Customer Club brochure here: Priority Customer Club Brochure
Why Choose David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc.?
If you’re looking for a heating and cooling maintenance agreement or a maintenance agreement for a plumbing system, David LeRoy Plumbing, Inc. is the trusted company you’ll want to call. We’re a family-owned business with over 20 years of installation, repair and maintenance experience.
Why Is HVAC and Plumbing Maintenance Important?
Regular maintenance can help detect smaller issues before they become bigger and costlier problems, and it can ultimately extend the life of your plumbing or HVAC system. Regular maintenance can improve indoor air quality and your home’s safety. It can also reduce the risk of breakdowns of your heating or plumbing system.
Ensures Filters and System Components Are Clean
Your family’s health can be directly impacted by the functioning of your heating and cooling system. An HVAC system in poor repair could put you at risk of poor air quality, which can lead to allergies, respiratory illness and discomfort, and other health concerns. With regular maintenance, however, you can find issues before they become emergencies and enjoy better air quality inside your home.
For plumbing systems, regular checks and cleaning help ensure you enjoy clean, potable water. Proper maintenance of filters and components can also keep water at the right temperatures and tasting better.
Provides Potential Savings on Energy and Future Repair Costs
Dirty or clogged air filters can decrease the efficiency of your system. Regular maintenance, though, can help ensure the system is free of debris and is operating smoothly.
When your heating and cooling system and your plumbing system are correctly maintained, they run better, which can decrease your energy consumption and costs — and potentially save you from needing to spend money on more expensive repairs later, too.
Call our friendly team at 717-963-2034 or fill out our online contact form to learn more about our Priority Customer Club or to sign up. Our priority customer club is easy to enroll in and gives you a full year of added protection for your home.