Emergency Heating Repair
In a cold Pennsylvania winter, reliable heat for your home is more than just a luxury. When something goes wrong with your furnace or another component of your HVAC system, call David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling — Harrisburg’s emergency heating repair specialist. We’ll send a licensed technician to your home who can quickly troubleshoot the problem and get you back up and running ASAP.
Heat Issues Warning Signs
The best way to take care of a furnace emergency is to arrange service before it leads to a complete breakdown. Some things to be on the lookout for include:
- Uneven or intermittent performance. Your furnace may not stop working entirely, but if you notice a marked change in its ability to heat your home, repairs may be necessary.
- Thermostat issues. Thermostat problems are common on some older furnaces. If yours isn’t reacting the way it should and can’t keep your home at a consistent temperature, there may be a problem with the way it’s communicating with your furnace.
- Strange noises. Be on the lookout for banging, rattling, popping or other loud noises coming from your furnace or HVAC ducting. Any of these issues can be a sign you are due for repairs.
- Dry or dusty air. Poor air quality in the home can have its roots in furnace performance. If you start to feel stuffy or dry, or begin to experience allergy symptoms, it may be because your furnace needs repairs.
- Dizziness/Nausea. Possible leak of low levels of Carbon Monoxide from gas appliances or furnace.
- Black soot on walls.
- High utility bills. This is a sign of aging equipment that is working extra hard to heat your home.
If you notice any of these issues, or if you think something else is wrong with your home HVAC system, contact David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for emergency service.
Don’t Put Off Heating Repairs
A malfunctioning furnace can put you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning — particularly in an older home.
If you don’t already have a carbon monoxide detector, installing one is the best way to get the peace of mind of knowing your family is safe. If your CO alarm starts to go off, get all family members (including pets) out of the house as quickly as possible and call David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for emergency heater service.
Harrisburg, PA’s Home Heating Repair Experts
New Cumberland, PA’s David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is a leading emergency heating repair company for York, Harrisburg and throughout the Central PA area. Our team is on call around-the-clock and available to solve all your home heating problems at a moment’s notice. Get in touch with a representative to request a service call today.