Our hot Central PA summers can push any air conditioning unit to its breaking point. Unfortunately, warm temperatures and a hard working AC system mean your air conditioner is more likely to break on a day when you need it the most.
David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is here to ensure your AC is back up and running lickety-split. Our highly skilled technicians are available 24-hours a day — even if that means a late-night emergency AC repair. In fact, we are one of the few air conditioner repair companies in Harrisburg to offer 24/7 service.
Any time you need us for an air conditioning repair, we send an expert technician to your home. We believe in getting the job done right, as well as getting it done right away.
Common Air Conditioner Issues We Encounter
At David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, our team of AC technicians has seen it all. So, no matter what kind of problem you’re experiencing, feel free to give us a call. Some of the most common issues our customers encounter include:
- Your AC won’t turn on
- You hear weird noises or vibrations when you turn your AC on or while it’s operating
- Warm air is blowing out of the vents instead of cool air
- The unit is humming, but the fan doesn’t turn on
- The compressor doesn’t seem to be working
- You see water pooling around the air conditioner
Reasons Your AC May Not Be Working
If you’re experiencing any of the above symptoms, you may be wondering what the underlying problem could be. Your AC unit is a relatively complicated piece of machinery comprised of many components. When our technician services your AC unit, they have the expert know-how to identify the issue and repair it.
There are a vast variety of air conditioning repairs we provide. However, here are some of the most common problems we fix:
- Faulty wiring
- Overheated AC unit
- Worn fan belt
- Refrigerant leak or low refrigerant level
- Damaged tubing
- Frozen evaporator or condenser coils
- Defective fan motor or compressor
- Clogged condensate drain line
- Other types of drainage issues
Repairing vs. Replacing Your Air Conditioner
If you find yourself calling David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling regularly to take advantage of our AC repair services, it may be time to consider replacing your AC unit. Also, some repairs, such as defective compressors, are quite costly. In these instances, it may be more cost effective to replace your air conditioner.
When considering whether to repair or replace your AC unit, consider these three factors:
- Age: If your air conditioner is over ten years old and is starting to experience issues, replacement may be a better option than repair.
- Cost of Utilities: Even if you believe a new air conditioner is a luxury you can’t afford, you may be spending more on your older, less energy efficient AC unit. Replacing it could save you big time on your energy bills.
- Investment: For many homeowners, a new system is a good investment which increases your home’s value. Our team can help you determine if upgrading is more beneficial from an investment standpoint than repairing your old unit.
If you decide to replace your home’s air conditioner, we are proud to provide affordable air conditioning installation.
We’re a Team of Air Conditioning Repair Experts
All of our technicians at David LeRoy Plumbing are certified, professional, and passionate about the work they do. Our team is trained to repair your air conditioning unit quickly and efficiently. However, just because we provide our customers with fast turnaround times, that does not mean we sacrifice quality for speed. That’s because we believe in doing a job once and doing it right.
When it’s time to repair your air conditioning, our trained technicians will arrive at your home — on time and ready to work. Every technician wears shoe and floor covers to ensure that your house is clean and looks untouched following our service. We respect every home that we work in, and we want you to be pleased with every step of the process.
AC Repair Service You Can Trust
At David LeRoy Plumbing, we believe in providing high-quality customer service for every project that we take on: whether it’s repair, installation or seasonal maintenance. We know that when your air conditioner suddenly breaks or stops working, you need a company that you can count on.
That’s why our team is always available any time, day or night, to answer your questions, assess the situation and finish the job quickly and effectively — all with a level of service that will exceed your expectations.
So, if you feel your thermostat rising and your air conditioner isn’t pulling its weight, you need to contact the fast, professional team at David LeRoy Plumbing, Heating and Cooling today. No matter what kind of AC unit you have or what type of repair is needed, our experts can handle the job.
For the best cooling repair and service in Harrisburg, New Cumberland and beyond, contact David LeRoy Plumbing David LeRoy Plumbing today!