David Leroy’s Certified Carbon Monoxide Analysts Help Prevent Low-Level CO Exposure in Harrisburg
What does it mean to be a certified carbon monoxide and combustion analyst?
Certified carbon monoxide analysts go through rigorous training to learn how to test for carbon monoxide in fuel-burning appliances and how to determine causes of carbon monoxide in homes and businesses. Following thorough training, technicians must pass a hands-on and written exam presented by the National Comfort Institute (NCI). David Leroy Plumbing is proud to announce that both David Leroy and David Drasher are newly certified carbon monoxide and combustion analysts. (Link to press release)
How can a certified carbon monoxide and combustion analyst make my home a safer place?
- A carbon monoxide analyst can thoroughly check your home for both high and low levels of carbon monoxide. He can determine the source(s) of carbon monoxide and find the appropriate solution(s).
- A carbon monoxide analyst can install low-level carbon monoxide monitors in your home or business. These are professional-grade monitors that cannot be purchased through a regular retailer and must be bought through a certified contractor. While your store-bought carbon monoxide detector won’t alert you until CO levels have become immediately dangerous, a low-level CO monitor will alert you of lower levels of CO which can still be extremely hazardous to your health.
Why should I be concerned about low levels of carbon monoxide that my store-bought CO detector will not detect?
- Low levels of carbon monoxide can cause low-level CO poisoning with symptoms such as headaches, loss of appetite, nausea, dizziness, and shortness of breath.
- Exposure to low levels of carbon monoxide is linked to certain long-term health issues such as Parkinson’s disease and chemical hypersensitivity.
- There is evidence of possible links between low-level carbon monoxide exposure and infant mortality.
Prevent illnesses and help keep your family safe from the dangers of carbon monoxide by calling David Leroy Plumbing 717-963-2034 for an inspection by a Harrisburg certified carbon monoxide analyst today!