Our Commitment To Quality Service
When you call David LeRoy Plumbing Inc, we want you to know how strongly we feel about providing excellent customer service, top-notch work, and peace of mind to each and every customer. With this level of commitment, we aim to make your experience with our company as simple and satisfying as possible.
What to Expect:
- A live person will answer the phone every time you call, 24 hours a day.
- When you speak with the customer service representative on the phone, they will need to ask you some questions in order to assist you. They will need to know your full name, your address, your phone number, and your email address.
- Depending on the nature of service you may need, they will either schedule you for a service call or leave a message for a supervisor to call you about an estimate.
- During an after-hours phone conversation, the person on the phone will ask you if you need immediate assistance, or if it can wait until the office opens. If you need immediate assistance, the phone rep will have a technician call you immediately to speak with you about the service. If you do not need immediate assistance, then someone from our office will call you as soon as the office opens on the next regular business day.
- The technician who is coming to your home will call you before he comes out so that you know exactly when he will be arriving.
- When the technician arrives, he will assess the situation and quote you a price to do the work before he starts. If you approve the repairs, then he will do the work that day (if possible). If you decide to have him not do the work, then you will only be charged a small service fee as compensation for his time.
- After each and every service, you will be sent a copy of your receipt and any other documents the technician may provide by mail or email as soon as the work is completed.
- You will also be sent a satisfaction survey that you may fill out. This ensures that each and every customer is happy with the service we’ve provided or gives us the opportunity to correct any mistakes we may have made.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you provide warranties for your work?
Answer: Yes, we provide a fantastic 2-year warranty on all of our workmanship. This is one of the best warranties provided by any contractor in the Harrisburg area.
Do you offer any discount coupons for your services?
Answer: Yes! We have a lot of coupons available here on our website, just go here. Please print the coupon and give it to the technician at the time of service. We also offer discounts for senior citizens and veterans. Just ask your technician when he is at your home about these discounts.
Do you provide free estimates?
Answer: We do, but only for large jobs such as replacement/installation of heating a cooling equipment, whole home re-piping jobs, bathroom remodels, etc. Other than those types of large jobs, we do not. Any type of work that can be completed the same day would be considered a service call, and the technician will come out to quote you the repair and do the work that same day. If you decide to have him not do the work at the price he quotes you, then there is a small service fee you would have to pay.
To see our customer testimonials, please go here.
Please contact us if you need any plumbing, heating or cooling service at anytime. (717)938-8214